Sunday, February 10th
Hackettstown High School
Doors Open 8am, Wrestling Starts 9am
Year End Tourney Rules
- This is a JV tourney! Wrestlers who have 3 wins in varsity k-6 or k-8 leagues are not eligible. The wins don't have to be in the same league, ANY 3 varsity wins (excluding forfeits but INCLUDING year end tourneys) and the wrestler is not eligible for Future Stars.
- Open to K-8 Wrestlers only
- Teams may only enter 1 wrestler per weight class
- Wrestlers must compete for the town where they live
- There is no seeding- random computer generated draw
- Weight classes for year end tourney: 45, 50, 54, 58, 62, 65, 69, 72, 76, 79, 84, 89, 94, 99, 106, 113, 122, 130, 137, 147, 165
- NO WEIGHT ALLOWANCE
- Unlike regular season dual meets, first period pins do end the match
- The "no headlocks from neutral" rule is still enforced.